Last updated: September 1st, 2020
What Kinds of Information do We Collect?
We collect and process personal information about you with your consent and/or as necessary to enable us to identify you and respond to your requests for our products and services, to provide and improve them, and to send you information and support.
We may collect information about you when you visit our website or in connection with our services, including but not limited to when you register or download our software or updates, submit a request, or subscribe to our mailing lists. We may also collect information about you when you engage with us at trade shows and similar events (such as when we scan your attendee pass at a trade booth).
When you use our services, you may be asked to submit information such as name, email address, company name, address or phone number. We may also ask you where you heard about our company or products, and for other information that will help us understand more about your needs or help us process your requests for information. In addition, we may collect credit card and related payment information when you order products, services, or support online or through email submission to our order department. When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary for certain services, those services may not be available or function correctly.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use your personal information to:
- provide our services to you or your organization;
- provide customer support, respond to your requests and contact you when necessary;
- provide you with news, information and materials in relation to our services or direct marketing and promotional content about us;
- communicate with you about new products, offers, promotions, upcoming events, and other information about us;
- improve our website or services;
- as otherwise permitted by law.
How Do We Share Information?
We do not sell your information. We do share personal information with your consent or as necessary to complete your transactions or provide the products you have requested or authorized.
Furthermore, we may share personal information with third parties in a range of scenarios, including the following:
- to any third party with your consent;
- to companies that provide services on our behalf to help us with business activities;
- to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- to enforce or apply the terms of our service or license agreements;
- other third parties as permitted by law.
Your Rights and Options regarding Your Personal Information
Depending where you live, you have certain rights related to your personal information. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing the personal information in question. Please note that these rights are also subject to local data protection laws and regulations, and that these rights do not apply in all situations.
Your rights are as follows:
- Right of access. You have the right to know what personal information of yours and certain other supplementary information we are processing.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to ask us to update, correct, or supplement the personal information that we hold about you.
- Right of erasure. You have the right to ask us to delete or erase your personal information from our systems.
- Right of object. You have the right to oppose our processing of your personal information.
- Right of data portability. You have the right to ask that we provide you with the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable format. Under this right, you may either request that we provide the personal information directly to you, or you may request that we provide the personal information directly to a third party designated by you.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We want your personal information to remain as secure as reasonably possible against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We combine industry-standard administrative, physical and technical safeguards with a code of conduct for those employees who are permitted to access our customers’ personal information.
Please keep in mind, however, the confidentiality and security of any information under our control cannot be guaranteed, and we do not represent or warrant that your personal information will be protected against loss, misuse, attacks, or alteration by third parties. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their usernames and passwords. If you have any reason to think your connection to our services or any information you have submitted is no longer secure (for example, if your password has been misused) you should immediately notify us of the problem.